This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of 2tor. All opinions are 100% mine.
The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC offers teachers and those wanting to become teachers the opportunity to take online courses taught by prominent USC faculty who are known for their contributions to modern education. Their School of Education has been ranked # 9 among private universities and #22 in the United States according to US News and World Report. Rossier and the MAT@USC were also awarded for their cutting-edge use of technology in education by the AACTE. A Master of Arts in Teaching degree earned from this world renown research university, with 100 years of educating teachers, enables teachers to make a difference in the lives of their students.
Their are benefits to earning your degree online through USC:
- Flexibility and convenience of studying online
- Accelerated degree program that can be completed in 12 months
- Highly interactive online learning
- Local field based experiences
- Full USC student status
- Full USC student benefits
- Available scholarships
- Innovative tuition reimbursement program
- Participation in commencement ceremonies
- Free lifetime Alumni Association memberships.
USC’s web site has more program information and has a technology video that presents the interactivity of the program to students. They can also hear information about the program from actual students on the Student Blog.